Last updated: November 4, 2021
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- We will allow 1 client per appointment to accompany their pet into the examination room for Veterinarian appointments only.
- Please call us at (519) 759-3031 when you arrive and we will provide further instructions.
- Face masks are required to enter the building.
- Technician appointments will continue to be curbside at this time.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Continue with curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, visit our website and click on “Online Store”.
3. ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, visit our website and follow the “Online Consultation” link.
4. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Park Road Veterinary Clinic