We remain open to provide care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
At Park Road Veterinary Clinic we strive to help you keep your furry family members as healthy as we can. So during the months of February and March we will be helping you ‘brush up’ your knowledge on pet dental care.
We welcome all of our patients to come in and take part in our complimentary dental examinations. Our technicians will check your pet’s teeth and discuss the best program that will suit your pet. During the exam we will demonstrate proper brushing techniques and we will even send you with the toothbrush and a sample of toothpaste. It is recommended that you call soon to book your appointment as they are booking up quickly and our goodie bags will be flying out the door with them.
Did I mention that there will also be a draw? After coming in to see us for your dental exam every Park Road Vet Clinic patient will be entered into a draw for $100 credit to their account. How great would that be? That is not all either. If you come in for a recommended dental procedure your name will be entered into another draw for a $250 credit! This means that you could win up to $350 in credits! So, hurry in and take advantage of this great opportunity!
The staff and doctors of Park Road will also be hosting dental seminars on:
February 12 @ 7pm & March 6 at 7 pm.
Give the clinic a call to book your dental exam or sign up for one of our educational seminars. Hurry, space is limited!!
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
Last updated: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
1. We are currently operating a “closed waiting room” policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and use your cell phone to call us at 519-759-3031. We will take a history from outside of your vehicle, and bring your pet into the clinic for an examination with the veterinarian. We will then return to your vehicle with your pet to discuss our recommended treatment plan. If you do not have a cell phone please knock our door to let us know you have arrived and then return to your vehicle.
2. We can now see all cases by appointment only.
3. We are still OPEN with the following hours: Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm. Saturday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. Sunday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm(Pre-booked tech appointments only).
4. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 3-5 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, but do not enter the hospital. Our staff will bring your order to your car and take payment over the phone. You can also use our online store and have your food delivered directly to your home. To sign up for the online store, visit our website.
5. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit cards and debit card payments are still available.
6. Online consultations are now available! If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, visit our website and follow the "Online Consultation" link.
7. Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our roles. As such, we have taken measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this virus.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid and any updates will be provided as changes occur.
- Your dedicated team at Park Road Veterinary Clinic